CV musical de João Charepe
I was born in Lisbon in June 1969. In parallel to the musical world, and through my life path Studied “Farming and Agronomy” during several years in and I took a degree of licentiate in “Animal Production Engineering”
I started my vocal studies with Lucília São Lourenço and João Costa Campos in in classical singing in the I.A.E – Instituto de Artes do Espectáculo (Portugal);
- Jazz in Barcelona – Taller de Musics with Errol Woiski, Rosa Robles, Cármen Cuesta and Xavier Garriga;
- Improvement of my vocal technical knowledge’s in London – E.V.T.S (Estill Voice Training System) in the Royal Academy of Music with the teachers Paul Farrington (Classical Singing), Kiereen Lock (Speech Therapist) and Anne-Marie Speed (Brodway Musicals).
- Preparation of my graduation to be Certified Master Teacher in E.V.T.S with the accomplishment of the teacher Viv Maning (EOLIA – Centre d´estudis d´interpretació de veu – Barcelona);
- In France - Roy Hart Theatre (International Arts Centre) I develop my studies with the teachers Kaya Anderson, Pascale Ben, Saule Ryan, Marie-Paule Marthe, Ian Magilton, Ivan Midderigh, Albino Bignamini, Laurent Stéphan, Derek Rossignol, Carol Mendelsohn and Edda Heeg. Inside Roy Hart, I develop a study of Choreographic Theatre with the Pantheatre Company under the direction of Enrique Pardo
- Develop my guitar knowledge with Luis Santos.
- Studied children musical pedagogy with Jos Wuytack.
- Participated in different musical projects as bass guitar player and vocal support, developing, at the same time, my own musical project, had many performances in my country
- Won several prizes like composer and songs writer. Wrote and compose music’s for different bands with different musical styles, collaborated in recordings and concert/performances different musical.
- Directed the project “Cantar o Zeca” in 25th of April celebrations in 2005 and 2007 and with the Brazilian “History Speaker” Adriana Jorge as musical support
- Collaborated like a musical critic in the editorial office of the local newspaper “Gazeta de Lisboa”
- From 2006 to 2008, was coordinator of a project called “PETIZ” (partnership between Aveiro’s University and Languages International School) in Musical Education and Dramatic Expression areas in Lisbon, Cartaxo, Santarém and Aveiro cities
- Teacher of Children’s Musical Initiation in the D. Pedro IV institution and Nª senhora das Graças college
- Gave singing lesson’s, vocal improvisation atelier and guitar lesson’s in Musicland (Jazz e Contemporaneous music of Mafra city)
- Performed many Workshops about singing; Vocal Technique; Vocal improvisation, vocal health.
- Extended my experience working in companies like FLAG, Deltafor; IBER – Consultancy and Professional Training; OLC&W e-learning Online Video Conference e Luxus.
- I’m working, as a Director, in the Music School - MUSICENTRO and as a responsible for the areas of Vocal Technique / Singing & Speech and Guitar
- Work as a vocal coach in different areas to give support to develop singers preparation; actors to record; spectacles & tournee and also chorus vocal formation
- Started my study in Movement and Body Perception C.E.M.’s Center (Centro Em Movimento) with Sofia Neuparth, Peter Michael Dietz, Mariana Lemos and Ana Mira.
Contacts : João Charepe –
e-mail: email@example.com –
Mobile: 00351 – 96 286 25 00